Thursday, February 13, 2014

AUSTRALIA

AUSTRALIA

Australia without you I'm nothing
Australia 22 dollars & sixty cents, January 26th, 2014
I can't even afford a barrel of oil
Australia why do you celebrate your own invasion?
Go fuck yourself with your white supremacist policies.
I am feeling UnAustralian
Australia I am furious
I weep for your infamies
I decry your enormities
Your last Yes vote referendum was 43 years ago
When will you stop killing the natives?
Australia with your Us & Them
Australia you might have become One Nation

I’m joining the pirates to save the whales
I’m your ninja in corporate clothing
I’m going dissident so try me now
Try your sedition laws on me please
I want to be unworthy of you
I’m harbouring Boat People
We threw all the children overboard
Jihad Jack Thomas is our poster boy
Mamdouh Habib was over for dinner
We ate halal & licked our fingers & wiped our mouths on your imperial flag

Australia I take twenty minute showers every day
& I'm not sorry
Your dams were all built in rain shadows
& your Desal plants are getting rusty
My washing is never dry
But your rain washes our human refuse into the ocean

Australia, when will you be worthy of your million anarchists?
Them Muslims them Muslims them Jews.
And them Muslims
Them Muslims wants all the oil
Muslim nation cries death to the infidel
I think they might mean us
I saw it on TV so it must be true.
Fatwas all round, think I might be next.

My ambition is to be Prime Minister,
even though I’m Atheist
My first act will be to make education free for everybody
Followed by jailing all lawyers without trial
Australia you made me an autocrat
I’m short sighted & have difficulty focusing on anything
But even I can see this mess we're in

Australia you stole a generation & you aren’t really sorry
Australia you let them bomb the Pacific with Nuclear weapons
Australia take your Free Trade & shove it
Australia I won’t pay tax if I don’t want to
I’m addressing you
This is spurious Australia

I still haven't told you what you did to Uncle Tony
after he came home from Juvenile Detention,
still a teenager yet with the face of a 40 year-old,
virginity broken both ways
& a life of violent crime his only vocation

Australia I don’t prefer either of your two parties
Australia I urinated in a ballot box once
when my mother took me to vote as a kid
in the Queensland Daylight Saving Referendum.
All the talk of fading curtains,
them confused cows and all those lawns to mow twice
left my bladder feeling sensitive.
I guess that makes me a good no-voting Australian.

Australia this can’t go on
The World is laughing at us
Little Monarchist U.S. arse-kissing banana republic
Australia your Dream is a fantasy to me
Your Baby Boomers own everything that's nailed down
& most of what isn't.
I haven't got a moneylender's chance

Why is your National Holiday made in China?
When will we have a true democracy?
I'm putting my last dollars on a hundred to one longshot!
I'll wear a cheap pin-stripe suit,
Put product in my hair
& kiss every girl who calls me a Metrosexual

Australia many of your children still live in poverty
Australia when will you let us rejoice?
Australia when can we finally be young & free?
& what good is golden soil
When we can’t afford it anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment